Xiaomi, The number one Chinese brand had come to India only a few years ago, and have increased their sales in India tremendously. The company is known for their smartphones which offer great specs at a reasonably low price. The Chinese brand have established themselves as the number one brand with the most selling smartphones in India.
The company recently established a new sub-brand THE POCOPHONE F1. The PocoPhone F1 is a budget smartphone which was released in India targeting the consumers who would not like to spend a ransom on a smartphone but who would also want decent specs.
Storage And Color
- The PocoPhone F1 Comes in Three variants – 8GB+256GB / 6GB+128GB / 6GB+64GB. Customers also have 4 colour choices – Graphite Black , Steel Blue , Rosso Red and an armored edition which comes with a Kevlar back.
- One of the main features of the PocoPhone is that it comes with the new Snapdragon 845. The snapdragon 845 is a chip-set made by qualcomm which is usually used on high end smart-phones like the – Samsung galaxy S9 , Samsung galaxy note 9 , One Plus 6T and so on. This chip-set brings a lot of attraction as only the high end phones have this chip-set which bring excellent and constant performance.
- The PocoPhone comes with a 4000 mAh battery which is a huge storage. The Battery easily lasts for a one day on regular use. On testing , we got a screen time of 9 hours which is remarkable performance. The Phone also supports quick charge 3.0 which is a huge lifesaver. Consumers also get a 18W fast charger in the box which is really helpful. The PocoPhone takes just about 2 hours to charge all the way from 0 to 100%. The phone has a type-C charging port at the bottom of the device.
- The PocoPhone runs on Android 9(pie) which is the latest and most durable version of android and also has a custom MiUi skin – MiUi 10. The MiUi 10 is also a renowned software. It is the newest version of the MiUi series and comes with new features which customers have really waited for. It comes with in built navigation gestures. The gestures seem real smooth and gives a fluid experience to the MiUi.
- The MiUi 10 also brings PIP(Picture in Picture) which is a huge bonus to consumers who multitask.
- The PocoPhone has a 12MP+5MP camera which is a good deal. The portrait mode , performance in low light and its auto focus lens is indeed praise worthy. It also supports 4K recording at 30 fps. The PocoPhone also comes with the Google lens inbuilt which is indeed very handy. The camera does exceptionally good when Gcam is used and provides stunning picture to users which can be compared to the Samsung galaxy S10.
Other Advanced Specifications
- The PocoPhone also comes with the new Liquid Cool technology which helps in maintaining the temperature of the device on extreme usage. It also comes with a adreno 630 which is claimed to give 30% improved performance than the previous generation GPU. The PocoPhone also has a custom Poco Launcher made for the device which gives a smooth and light experience.
- In case of security the pocophone has a fingerprint sensor present in the back and an advanced face recognition technology. It has a infrared sensor and a infrared camera which helps opening the device even in complete darkness. However, due to the large number of sensors , the device has a comparatively big notch some-what similar to the Iphone x.
- One more important feature of the PocoPhone is that , it still supports the 3.5MM HEADPHONE JACK. Having the headphone jack is a huge lifesaver however it is placed in the top of the device which is not a convenient spot. It comes with a 6.18’’ FHD+ Display which is not as good as the Oled Display however is still comprisable for this price. The Poco also supports Bluetooth 5.0 which is the latest version. It supports 2 hybrid sims – nano sim and nano sim / micro sd. The storage capacity is also expandable as there is a provision of the micro Sd card. The device has a loudspeaker placed at the bottom which gets decently loud. The product is a little thicker than usual products in this price range. Other navigation sensors in this product include – GPS , AGPS , GLONASS and BEIDOU. The dimensions are as follows :
- Width – 75.3mm
- Height – 155.5mm
- Depth – 8.8mm
- Weight – 180g
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
I’m Arjun, a student of class 10 who likes to stay up to date with the latest technology. I like to help others make choices when buying a product. I guide them into a good deal and make sure he/she is satisfied. I take a full analysis of one’s needs and make sure he/she gets the desired product for the price paid. I started blogging as a hobby and will continue posting quality content.
Please support me and comment on the posts if you like it.