Want to know how to get followers on Instagram the right way? You’ve come to the right place.
Sure, there are dodgy shortcuts you could take like buying followers or using bots—but what’s the point? Your goal is to grow a following of people that will actually care about and engage with your brand. That’s the only way your Instagram strategy will deliver real business results.
Important Tips To Get Popular On Instagram
1. Create a Strategy
Using any social network without a plan leads to wasted resources and a low return on investment. Your Instagram marketing plan must clearly define:
- You Aim or Goal To Achieve Using the Network: This might be to increase brand awareness, boost product sales, drive traffic to your website, etc. Make sure your goals on Instagram align with your broader marketing objectives.
- Who Do You Want To See It: How old are they? Where do they live? What do they do for work? When and how do they use Instagram? What are their pain points and challenges?
- How Do You Want To Engage Them: As we know, Instagram is Visual Oriented and thus requires good-quality pictures to attract audience.
- Maintain A Brand Aesthetic: May it be a logo or anything that makes a user aware of your Brand without looking at who posts the picture. This makes your brand popular and easily recognizable among your target audience and others.
- Connect To Popular Tags: Use the search function within Instagram to find popular hashtags related to your product, service, or industry.
- Create You Own Hashtag: Come up with your own hashtag that will motivate your audience to share photos related to your brand. Don’t think this applies to your market niche? Spammers can always post unofficial and abusive content on your hashtags.
- Don’t Use Too Many Tags And Use Irrelevant tags: Doing so would make no difference to Instagram between you and spammers. Instagram might Shadowban you leading to your posts not appearing on hashtags and thus dropping your engagement.
6. Follow Relevant Users
7. Never Take Shortcuts
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Fardeen Faisal is the Fountainhead and CEO of DiveToHunt, an award-winning blog that aims at helping people be their own boss. He had started blogging at the age of 9. He is a blog scientist, SEO Expert and an entrepreneur.